StreamSmart / StreamStation TV Devices
Originally conceived as a way to watch out of market football games; later Kodi addon’s enabled customers to watch favorite TV shows, movies, and more with on board access to popular sites like Hulu, Netflix, Facebook & Youtube.
StreamSmart Dominated The Streaming Device Market
Management pushed their boxes with aggressive MLM sales tactics. New buyers were immediately encouraged to become dealers, with promises of spectacular part-time, and full-time incomes. These promotion methods proved highly effective, with estimates of more than $50 million in cumulative sales.
StreamSmart products promised a rich streaming media experience in full HD resolution, with later models claiming to perform at up to Ultra HD 4K specifications and more:
- Ease of use – no constant updating and configuration problems.
- Delivered ready to go right out of the box. Simply plug in the included power cord and HDMI cable, and connect the streaming media device to your Wi-Fi or router.
- All required periodic maintenance and streaming channel updates are done automatically to the device. No user effort is required to ensure that the box always stays updated with the latest TV channels from around the world.
- Proprietary software to provide the largest selection of premium streaming media content online today.
- Once you join the smartest of people who have decided to “Cut The Cord” by joining the thousands of satisfied StreamSmart TV users, you will be amazed at the variety and selection of pro streaming media that you have been missing.
- All that is required to enjoy premium streaming online entertainment is a high-speed internet connection.
However, eventual customer support & stream stability issues created havoc with StreamSmart’s virtual monopoly on the streaming media device market. New and better performing product offerings representing leading edge technology and much more stable stream sources quickly began to impact market share.