The Stream Smart Pro Plus Box
- The difference between the “Plus” version of the original Stream Smart Pro box was a small tweek to it’s on-board Media Player Rom, and a very minor upgrade in hardware.
- Like the Pro model, the Plus was also a capable performer as long as the content server was cooperating.
- The Pro Plus offered improved support for Ultra 4K HD, and handled the convoluted media player ROM better under load than the Pro model.
- The Pro Plus model had a very short production life compared to the Pro and served as the entire brand was re-christened as the Streamstation ST1.
- Actual performance was very similar to the proceeding Pro model, so people who bought the Plus expecting a dramatically improved streaming experience were disappointed.
- Android 6.0
- AmLogic S905x Quad Core 64 bit ARM Cortex A53 2.0 GHz CPU + Penta Core Mali 450 GPU
- 2 GB DDR3 RAM and 8 GB eMMC storage
- Ethernet 10/100/100M RJ45 Port and internal WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Dual Wi-Fi (2.4GHz/5.8 GHz)***4K Video***
Supports video formats: VC-1, H.264, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, DIVX, RM, etc.
Supports audio formats: MP3, WMA, AC3, DTS, AAC, FLAC, etc.
Supports photo formats: JPG, JPEG, BMP, GIF, PNG
USB2.0 Host× 3(connect to USB devices) and SD/MMC card reader.
Full HD Support, ability to utilize USB mouse, keyboard operation and 2.4G QWERTY Remote
HDMI 2.0 and AV output and Component(YPbPr) output that’s suitable for any TV and display.
Android Video: Youtube,XBMC
Multilingual GUI Supported.
Support all standard SD/HD/UHD video output formats: 480i/p, 576i/p, 720p, 1080i/p, 4K
Supports 3D HDMI display
Ergonomically designed remote control makes operations simple and comfortable.
MCU power on/off by remote control
Each Streamsmart Box comes complete with: